About RUW bags
We invite you to visit RUWBAGS.COM and be seduced by the freshness of our bags with exclusive patterns. It’s fashion that you are going to wear knowing for sure that it has been produced thanks to a clean and fair manufacturing process that promotes the reutilization of raw materials.
Caring at all times about the design of our bags, we recover all kinds of materials to introduce them into our look so you will find handbags made from anything recycled… advertising posters, remnants of leather, denim, canvas, plastic, etc.
All RUW bags are exclusive and the design may vary from that shown.
Stockists for RUW Bags from around the country
- Cois na h’Abhann, Camolin, Enniscorthy, County Wexford
- The Gift Horse Gallery, Horse & Jockey Hotel, Thurles, County Tipperary
- Julie Elliott, 10 Main Street, Hillsborough, County Down BT26 6AE
- Just For You, 13 Belmont Road, Belfast, BT4 2AA
- Menarys, Unit 12 Bow Street, Lisburn, BT28 1AW
- Menarys, Unit 1C Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon, County Armagh, BT64 1AA
- No.14 The Village, 14 Main Street, Greyabbey, County Down, BT22 2NE
- The Old Post Office & Tea Rooms, 191 Killinchy Road, Lisbane, Comber, County Down, BT23 6AA
- Pots of Pleasure, 13 The Square, Ballyclare, County Antrim, BT39 9BB
- Robin’s Nest, 2 New Street, Donaghadee, County Down, BT21 0AG
- Tresor, Rathwood Home & Garden World, Rath, Tullow, County Carlow
- Boston Quay, Buttermarket, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh, BT74 7DU
- Maurice Graham Ltd., At the Roundabout, Armagh Road, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan